PhD, Associate Professor
Center for Brain-Inspired Computing Research (CBICR)
Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Tel: +86-10-6279 5869
I got my PhD degree of Automation and Computer-Aided Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2007. Then I became a post-doc researcher at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University. Since 2009, I have been a faculty member of this department. My current research interests include artificial neural networks and computational neuroscience.
I'm a Senior Member of IEEE and an Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems.
1. We organized a team to attend the Kaggle competition Second Annual Data Science Bowl. With only three weeks, it ranked 4th among 192 teams in the final round. Congratulations!
2. I'm going to give some lectures at Duke-Tsinghua Machine Learning Summer School: Deep Learning for Big Data, which will be held from August 1 to 10 in Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan, China. Welcome to join us.
3. The PhD student LIANG Ming received 2015 Baidu Scholarship. It is a prestigious award as the competitors were from all over the world. He became one of the ten lucky boys. Congratulations to Ming!
4. In the Chinese Traffic Sign Recognition Competition organized by Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) and Chinese Association of Automation, hold in Xi'an during Nov 8-9, 2015, our team TNS ranked the 2nd. Congratulations!
5. I'm now recruiting students. If you have interest, please visit: www.xlhu.cn/students.html